Sunday, December 13, 2009

If you're not for it, are you against it - Follow up

I feel the need to address this topic once again perhaps in a little more detail.

My initial point was this: I'm not for gay marriage but I am against the church being actively involved against it. Do my feelings towards the church's involvement classify me as being pro-gay marriage? Does my lack of being pro-gay marriage classify me as being against gay marriage? I'll let you decide. If you want to discuss this with me feel free to get in touch with me as I would be more than happy to hear your thoughts on the topic and learn more of what others think.

Until then, may the gays that are married enjoy it and may the gays that are together and wish they were married continue to live happily as though you were.

Much love to you all.

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment