I try to attend the weekly broadcast of Music & the Spoken Word as often as I can. It's great to watch it on tv but it can be so much more incredible being there in person. This morning I woke up and my plans for dinner tonight took longer to get ready than I had anticipated so I didn't make it. There were a couple of songs that I was excited to hear so I settled in on the couch to enjoy the broadcast.
The "spoken word" was a great message regarding gratitude and being happy. I really appreciated this. Though I'm real enough to admit that it's not always possible, staying positive is something that I've always tried to be mindful of. I've learned through many, many life experiences that things tend to go better if you make an honest effort to be positive. I'd encourage you all to watch for the new message to be posted here http://musicandthespokenword.org/messages/ and read it when it becomes available.
Happy Sunday!
Thanks Andy. Because of you, I try harder each Sunday to listen to the broadcast. It helps me to feel peace and to feel the spirit. I missed it today. I look forward to hearing it.
ReplyDeleteThanks for being the man and friend you are.
Steve