As we go through life, I believe we are constantly defining who we are. I know that this is the case for me and from what I can tell, it's the case for many others. That being said....here I go.
Wednesday, June 12, 2013
My dear friend
I received a note recently from a dear, sweet friend. We've been friends for what seems like forever though we've never met. However, Duck, you mean so much to me and I love you dearly. Big hugs!
Thank you, Andy. I just this minute saw your post. I feel the same way about you. You are an amazing man, and friend. I miss you when you are not blogging. I hope you are well and that life is treating you handsomely! I love you lots and loads! Happy day, Duck
Thank you, Andy. I just this minute saw your post. I feel the same way about you. You are an amazing man, and friend. I miss you when you are not blogging. I hope you are well and that life is treating you handsomely! I love you lots and loads! Happy day, Duck
ReplyDelete