Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Little rays of sunshine...

Don't you just love it when someone you consider a good, close friend contacts you.  Whether it's someone you haven't heard from in a while or someone you catch up with regularly, it's always a little ray of sunshine.

I had 3 of such occurrences recently which really brightened my day.  I'm sure you 3 know who you are and if you're unsure, err on the side of caution and assume you're great! :)

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have got to watch my spelling errors!
    I wrote:
    Thank you, Andy!
    And you have brought that same ray of joy into my life. Thank you for writing yesterday and for your support!
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You, my friend, are a ray of sunshine, and I'm not talking about the kind Idaho farmers spread over their fields!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravone, that was hilarious what you wrote in your comment to Andy!! You are a funny guy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that show it is really good.
    BTW I have added a link to your blog on my blog.

    ReplyDelete