Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Balance.....or the lack of

Its happened again. The lovely time in my life when the realization sets in that the level of balance I thought I had with my life isn't quite what I had hoped. I have my ideas of how I came to this point as I feel its certainly a different point than at other times but nonetheless, here I am.

So.....

I'll be taking a break from several aspects of my life while I once again attempt to figure out who this person is that I've become and what I'm going to do with him. There are different complexities this time around that should be fun to work through.

So for now....

See ya'll later!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

2 comments:

  1. Good luck man. It's always an interesting trip to figure yourself out like you described. Love you Andy. Best of wishes. :)

    ReplyDelete