Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Argyle

I have a few blog topics saved on my phone that I keep trying to get caught up on and one of those is the topic of men's argyle print clothing.

I bring this up simply to state that I really think we need more argyle clothing on the men of this world.  There is this family in my ward that is fairly new and the guy has worn a few argyle sweater vests and it makes me really want to wear mine again but it's too hot for me to be wearing them.  He's a beautiful man and I'm glad that he's wearing them but I really wish that more men would venture out into this pattern.

Someday I'll be a trendsetter.

p.s. I was going to find a pic to go with this post as a source of inspiration but I couldn't settle on one that I liked so here is a link to view some ideas if you need some help.

No comments:

Post a Comment