Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
As we go through life, I believe we are constantly defining who we are. I know that this is the case for me and from what I can tell, it's the case for many others. That being said....here I go.
Sunday, August 1, 2010
My sisters
I'm working on an email to come out to my sisters. I've been trying to figure out if itd be best to try and tell them all in person or an email and after a lot of thinking, I think an email would be best. They all talk about things so quickly and I want them all to hear it, or read it, from me first and in my own words. I'll be posting whatever I send to them here so stay tuned....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
as one still inside the closet, i take courage from people like you. i'm sure the letter will be great :)
ReplyDeleteThanks j.rich and thanks for confidence. As my mom often says (and this stemmed from a story originating in china town near new york city that I'll share later) timing is everything. And so it is with our coming out processes. Its such a unique & individual thing and when the timing is right, you'll know it. :)
ReplyDelete