There was a time, when I was dating someone pretty spectacular, and we were at my house watching a tv show. A commercial came on that we (gasp!) couldn't fast-forward through for some reason. He needed to use the restroom and asked if he could use the one in my bedroom to which I hesitantly agreed. Life had been busy and I knew that my bathroom wasn't as clean as it could be. He was full aware of how busy things had been for me and when he didn't return for several minutes I found him cleaning my bathroom. He didn't have to be doing that. We briefly discussed that fact but that the look in his eyes told me that he wasn't cleaning my bathroom out of disgust or out of concern for my health but rather because he wanted to show me that he knew my time was valuable and he wanted to help.
That's a little thing that I hope to find in someone....soon.
Andy
No comments:
Post a Comment