In a couple of weeks it'll all be over. This too shall pass....again.
As we go through life, I believe we are constantly defining who we are. I know that this is the case for me and from what I can tell, it's the case for many others. That being said....here I go.
Saturday, March 3, 2012
Tis the season
Oh how I get tired of this feeling. I'm pretty sure I can look back at my blog posts around this time of year and recognize a similar theme: I hate being alone. This time of year I work way more than at other times and I've been doing it for a number of weeks. I love my job so the time spent at the office isn't a problem. The problem for me, is that there isn't anyone missing me while I'm working all of these hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hang in there friend. Alone can be tough. I've never had someone, so I've always been alone. Even when I had roommates.
ReplyDeleteMy positive thoughts in your general direction.