I usually do pretty well being the strong one. I don't have anyone to pick up the slack when life gets out of control and I need a break. Or when emotions are higher than they should be and all I want is to just be able to curl up in a ball and not have to worry about anything...even if just for one night.
That night is tonight.....and I can not.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
I am sorry things have been tough for you, Andy.
ReplyDeleteAnd, personally, I think it is OK to crawl up in a ball and lay in the corner for a night. If that is what it takes to help, I am all for it. Not to say that one should give up and not keep trying, but I do think breaks, in whatever form is needed, are VERY helpful.
I love you. Please take good care. Hugs and good energy to you. Duck
Thank you so much Duck. I always appreciate your kind words. I love you so very much and continue to be grateful every day for you. Huge hugs right back at you! :)
ReplyDelete