Sunday, May 3, 2009

Really?

I know I'm an emotional person.  I take on a lot of other people's emotions.  It's kind of my nature.  However, when enough is enough...then what?  When I've taken all I can take, then what?  I really like I'm feeling right now.  I think it's time for bed.  Tomorrow really HAS to be better.  Right?

3 comments:

  1. Sleep solves all sorts of problems. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emotional days are so tough, especially when it gets to the point you've had all you can handle--plus some!

    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be better. Things always look more manageable in the morning. You and I both have the same blessing/curse of taking on others emotions. It is hard to learn to love, care, and help others without letting it drag you down as well.

    I love you Andy. Take care of yourself.

    Bravone

    ReplyDelete