For those of you who don't know I have been working two jobs since November of 2007. It started out just to be a means to get out of debt quicker and while it is mostly supported by that goal still, there has been an added objective of hopefully changing career paths this summer.
Due to some unforeseen event I have been working at my part-time job more than I had anticipated which has been a little difficult. I have also been trying to be more committed and focused at my office (the full-time job) which has been a little hard than I had hoped but I still good about the progress I've made. The job change that I'm hoping for would be a regional position and would require some travel. I really hope I get it. The job is practically perfect for me, in my opinion at least. I believe the earliest it would happy would be July with the latest being September. If things don't work out with this job I'll most likely still look for another job with a different company. I like my full-time job now just fine but I'm not the biggest fan of the company that I work for.
Anyway, those of you that know me well know that I tend to be a bit of a workaholic so I thought I'd just throw out a quick update on my employment.
Andy
No comments:
Post a Comment