Monday, July 27, 2009

Quick update

Just a quick update on a few things....

What a great weekend. I had a couple of reunions which were nice but more importantly I got to catch up with some really good friends. Friday night I was able to visit with a dear friend & his wife and how lucky that I am to know them. If anyone is ever in the Idaho falls area and need a hug or a boost, let me know and I'll give you their name. These two are so kind and genuine and simply amazing. I have no doubts that I'm a better person for knowing them. The other was a good friend that I have known for a number of years. Ours is kind of a complicated history but he's been such a good friend to me. I continue to be inspired by his example and dedication to the gospel and his beautiful family. How blessed I am to know these great people.

Things with M are as great as ever. Its been an incredible 10 days with some fairly serious conversations. Its hard for me to imagine life without him around. As I went to Idaho this weekend and passed his exit I thought to myself that regardless of the future with M and I, I'm such a better person for knowing him and for associating myself with him. I miss him terribly when we're not together and am so happy when we are able to spend time together. Things are well.

There's a quick update. Sorry for any typos....its late and I'm on my phone.

Peace!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

2 comments: