If there is one thing I've learned its that I can't control life. I can control my reactions to life and can work to make my existence a pleasurable one but I can't control life. It will either be okay, or it won't. Its my decision.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
As we go through life, I believe we are constantly defining who we are. I know that this is the case for me and from what I can tell, it's the case for many others. That being said....here I go.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Oh it will....or it won't
Tonight while at the gym I was watching Sunday night's Brothers & Sisters. Kitty & Scotty were discussing Michelle's blood test and Scotty asked Kitty, "What if it doesn't work?" Kitty's response was simply, "Oh it will....or it won't". The point she tried to make to Scotty, and the lesson I learned, is that either way, it will be okay. I realize its just a show but for anyone who has followed this blog you will know that I have a deep love & appreciation for this show. How true Kitty's statement is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree with you!
ReplyDeletePain is inevitable, but suffering is optional. Uncertainty is inevitable, but worrying is optional.
Joned ^^