Well, its becoming more official that one of my roommates is moving out. The idea of finding a new roommate isn't very exciting to me.
If any of you are looking to move, or know of someone looking to move, let me know.
Thanks
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
well, isnt it more exciting to stay alone rather than with a roommate who will disturb ur privacy?
ReplyDeleteJoned
The once eternal optimist in me would say that maybe the next roommate will become one of your best friends and bless your life.
ReplyDeleteJoned, I couldn't agree with you more. However, I couldn't feel good about doing that and putting off my goal of trying to get out of debt so that I can buy my own place and not have roommates at all, including neighbors through the wall. :)
ReplyDeleteBravone, I love your optimism. This roommate moving out will be really hard for me and I've had mixed feelings about what "type" of roommate to replace him with. I'll try to get along with anyone that moves in but it'll be different for sure. Love ya man!