Like a beacon in the distance-always steady-always clear.
And those who will go where the lighthouse glows
Are warmed by his spirit and find repose
Jesus' love is like a river-like the sunshine on my face.
Jesus' love is like a lighthouse, leading to my peaceful place.
Sent from my BlackBerry® PlayBook™
I LOVE this song. It is so beautiful and peaceful. I played it for the ladies in RS once when I was teaching a lesson and I had several tell me how much it touched them. I think Felicia Sorenson has one of the best voices EVER.
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter, Andy. Love to you, always.
Today while riding my bike, this song came on my I-pod. I thought about you, Andy, as I listened to it. You are a loving, kind, and wonderful man. Thank you for your friendship, love and support. I hope all is well with you. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for this. I really needed to hear this. I really appreciate your example of listening to great music not only on Sunday. Much love my amazing friend! :)
ReplyDelete