Andy
As we go through life, I believe we are constantly defining who we are. I know that this is the case for me and from what I can tell, it's the case for many others. That being said....here I go.
Friday, June 29, 2012
Amazing girls...
Sometimes there are very selfish reasons that I hate being gay and then, there are times when I hate being gay for other reasons. It's been a rough couple of weeks hating being alone and wishing I had someone missing me during the many hours that I've been working. This morning, however, I was reminded that it really isn't all about me. I have an amazing friend that I've grown somewhat close to since moving to Utah. I've had the impression off and on for a little while that she likes me...quite a bit. This morning it was made clear how accurate my impression was in an email from her. We work together and I could tell something had been going on and had been asking her about it so she finally just spilled the beans in an email. It breaks my heart when these things happen. She is so incredible and such an amazing person who deserves such wonderful things from life and I hate that I'm not able to provide that. I just hope and pray that someone who can is close to finding her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment