Wednesday, January 28, 2009

To you all...

Let me say thanks for being my friends and being part of my blogging family.

I wanted to write a quick note to let you know that I'm alive and I think I'm doing okay but you probably won't hear much from me for a little while. I am extremely stressed out right now between my two jobs and trying to throw in some family time and some time for myself and I think it's best if I don't try to squeeze in one more thing. I'll most likely throw out a few random thoughts here and there from my blackberry and when the timing is better, I'll be back around a little more often.

Andy

5 comments:

  1. Andy! I love you man! I hope things go well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andy, self care first! I think I know how you are feeling. Free to call and unload as needed my friend.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to you, Andy. I hope you will be able to find the time to do all that you need to do, but ESPECIALLY that you find the time to take care of yourself.

    I wish you the best. You are a good man. I am thinking about you.

    Thank you for your love, friendship, and support.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take all the time you need. :) And don't forget to enjoy all that snow up there (snow is best enjoyed from the inside, or from a hot tub, in case you were wondering.)

    ReplyDelete