Thursday, January 8, 2009

To a couple of dear friends...

Bravone...thank you. You have found a special place in my heart. I have greatly appreciated all of your kind words, sincere encouragement, humble wisdom, and honest friendship among other things. You are a great example to myself and to so many others. I have no doubt that our Heavenly Father has a special place in heaven for you...close by him. While we miss your writings, we know you are not far from us spiritually and we wish you well.

Duck...I hope you are okay. You seem so tender and that is partly why I feel close to you. I am able to relate very well to many of your posts and can almost feel the experiences you describe. Your perseverance has shown me that this life is possible. While I do not know your entire past, I know that it has not been easy and your continued faith and efforts are encouraging to so many of us. Please keep in touch as you feel appropriate to let us know you are okay.

Much love to you both!
Andy

1 comment:

  1. Andy, I don't know that I deserve a friend like you, but I am grateful. I feel the tenderness and sincerity of your soul. You are a good man and friend.

    ReplyDelete