Sunday, April 26, 2009

Emotions

I'm still waiting for someone to develop the "cure" for being so emotional....lol. My emotions are a very curious thing to me sometimes and I hate how strong they can be. I know that it can be a good thing but it can also open the door for much sorrow and longing. I'm getting better at managing them but it's still a human aspect of me and I get the feeling it will always be something I have to work on. I don't want to. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Andy, sometimes in my darkest moments of life, I shut off my emotions. I was too afraid of getting hurt, so I learned to not care too deeply about anyone or anything. It wasn't healthy for me.

    Opening ourselves up, showing that emotion, does expose us to being hurt, but it is also such a blessing to FEEL and care for people. To feel is such a wonderful thing. I am glad you are learning to manage your emotions. I am trying to do the same, but don't shut them down. They are one of the things that makes you the incredibly special individual that you are.

    I love you Andy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly how you feel, Andy. If you figure it out--either how to be less emotional or how not to worry about it, let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete