A new title for my blog perhaps? Or just a sad reality....not sure yet. I was telling a new, close friend of mine about this blog and described it that way unintentionally but once I said it, I thought, wow, that's really true.
It's been a week since my last post. I really enjoyed that post. I felt good writing it. Perhaps I should go back to Temple Square again. I slept in this morning and didn't make it to Music & the Spoken Word. :( It's been a very long week however and my body needed sleep.
Back to the mess....I hate feeling like this. This is why I work so much. Working is very productive for me. It feels good. It's satisfying. I'm good at what I do. Unlike life sometimes it seems....very unproductive at times; doesn't always produce a good feeling; can be totally unsatisfying; often times discouraging to not feel that you're good at it.
I'm grateful for good friends. I feel so lucky to know some of the greatest people in the world. I just wish I got to see some of you more often. Regardless, it's comforting to know you're there.
I hope to write perhaps a little bit more uplifting post later today.....we'll see.
Until then...
I know exactly how you feel about work. That said, it is far to easy for me to neglect the other side of my life. So now (with little success so far) I'm trying to nail both sides.
ReplyDeleteChange can be good...and refreshing.
ReplyDeleteI love you Andy.
ReplyDelete