As we go through life, I believe we are constantly defining who we are. I know that this is the case for me and from what I can tell, it's the case for many others. That being said....here I go.
Monday, January 25, 2010
Is it really true?
I know I've said it before, even on this blog, but tonight I'm wondering if the old adage is true that's better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all.....
Andy, did you lose a love? M.? If so, I am very sorry. And, I wonder the same thing, if it is better to have loved and lost, than to not have loved. That is a tough one, especially when one is in pain. I hope you are alright.
I have had the unpleasant experience of dealing with this question recently as well. It hurts, and I wouldn't doubt that your hurt is greater than mine considering the circumstances. I'm of the opinion that it's still worth it, but it doesn't make it hurt any less. Hang in there.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAndy, did you lose a love? M.? If so, I am very sorry. And, I wonder the same thing, if it is better to have loved and lost, than to not have loved. That is a tough one, especially when one is in pain. I hope you are alright.
ReplyDeleteLove, and respect, always. Duck
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI have had the unpleasant experience of dealing with this question recently as well. It hurts, and I wouldn't doubt that your hurt is greater than mine considering the circumstances. I'm of the opinion that it's still worth it, but it doesn't make it hurt any less. Hang in there.
ReplyDelete