Monday, January 11, 2010

New friends

Sometimes I'm just going along through life when all of the sudden, I meet a new person and think to myself, "self, how did you ever get so far in life without this person?". Its happened again.

I met this amazing girl last week who is so tremendously incredible. She's so amazing that I'm pretty sure she has no clue just how great she is. She inspires me. She's not perfect as none of us but what a great person.

How lucky am I.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

3 comments:

  1. How lucky she is to have you as a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it wonderful how randomly we make friends who'll touch our life forever?

    I met my friend Liz at a wedding. Her sister was the bride and my friend was the groom.

    I also ran into a delightful woman at an academic conference at BYU. She spotted my shoes and immediately started up a conversation about fine art, school, and life. We've been in touch ever since even though she's a decade (or so) older.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is true! How lucky she is to have you as a friend! My life will never be the same!

    ReplyDelete