I've never really wished for my gay attributes to be taken away but sometimes I really do hate that I'm so dang passive aggressive. Its gotten better which is sad if things really were worse but still, I don't like it.
I guess I'll keep working on it. :)
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
Haha, why would you want to pray them away? They are an important part of you, and one of the keys to the greatest amounts of happiness you can have. Being gay is hard, but I know it is worth it. When you look around to the success stories, like "Free at last" you can see that a close relationship with god can coincide with a homosexual relationship. Stop worrying about an eternity defined by those with a limited understanding. Be the man you were programed to be! There is a reason why you are so passive aggressive, you have a really weak self esteem, it shines through your words. Get into a relationship where there is mutual attraction, and those past insecurities will melt away.
ReplyDeleteGood Luck sir! All I can really say is stop wallowing in self pity, and got get what is rightfully yours, you deserve so much more.
-BHG