Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The inevitable is occurring...

I knew this day would come regardless of how much I wished otherwise. My roommate & best friend is moving out this week. Its been a tough few days thinking about having him gone. Sure we'll still work together & hang out here and there but I owe him a lot for helping me become the person I am today. I look back to the time when I moved down to Utah almost 4 years ago and I've learned so much and changed & improved in so many ways. Of course not all of my evolution is attributed to him but there is a very specific, very special bond with him that I don't like to be changing. He's one of the very few people, perhaps maybe even the only person, who knows virtually everything about me and this change is moving me outside of my comfort zone quite abruptly.

That being said, life is full of changes & new possibilities and opportunities. Its been said that the only thing constant in life is change and so it continues. As much as I don't like this change I'm excited to see where my life goes.

One of the biggest downsides to all of this is that I now need a roommate. If any of you are looking or know of someone that is looking feel free to send them my way.

Wish me luck! :)
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment