Tuesday, June 15, 2010

One of the great mysteries of the heavens, in my opinion,....

that I can't wait to ask when I'm on the other side is how can I have an amazing spiritual discussion with another gay man and feel a certain level of "feelings" develop for this person while doing so. I mean, let's be real about this, developing homosexual feelings for someone while having a gospel discussion seems like such an oxymoron.

And yet, it happens. How could this happen except my Heavenly Father truly made me this way and despite my shortcomings while in this physical body, he continues to bless me with happiness. How grateful I am.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

4 comments:

  1. He did make us "this" way. Who knows why, but it wasn't an accident.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes i feel the exact same way. must be one lucky guy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you got the answer, please tell us. We cant wait...

    Joned

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being gay and having natural feelings for another man is not wrong. Men are that they might have joy--all men, not just the heterosexual ones. I believe I am the way I am because of the way I was organized and that because of who I am, I am good--a creation of a loving father. Expressing love for another man is not innately evil and in fact is a blessing. It brings us joy. To fear our natural and God-given feelings is in my mind a failure to find joy and counter to God's plan. The key is keeping our behavior within the bounds the Lord has required--and that isn't necessarily the same for everyone...

    ReplyDelete