Monday, December 29, 2008

Sunday risk

So, after I got off work I went to temple square and looked at the lights with hidden in the light and a couple of his friends and then he and I came back and played risk. This was the board the second to the last turn before I finished him off. I ran out of yellow pieces and had to use red....sorry man. Fun times.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

5 comments:

  1. So, you are a risk man, Andy! Cool! I LOVE this game! But, have not played in a while. My brothers were RUTHLESS playing this! But, good times by all. :)

    Have a good day. And, get some sleep. :) Stay safe. Duck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Hidden. I bet he wishes he hadn't invited you to go see the lights. I wonder if he ever dreamed that the night would end with you "finishing him off." :) Hopefully he can recover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @duck...yes, I do enjoy a good game of Risk. Last night was a lot of fun. I used to play it in the mission some and hadn't played it in quite a while so it was fun.

    @Bravone...it's a good thing he's such a good guy eh? It was a close game and had I not had the luck of the dice on my last round, he was in a position to do some damage. Fun times... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! It was brutal. I did alright in the beginning, so I thought that I would win....but no. If he hadn't have taken me in the end, I would have dominated on my next turn.....maybe. I had a lot of fun last night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang it, I wish I had made it into town that night. I got back around 4am that next morning. I love risk. We should do it again...and I'll come. Love ya Andy. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete