...I've always related to scotty better than kevin...I've hated watching them fight. When he said that he kind of likes their relationship to include the aspect of kevin sucking all of the oxygen from the room, I can totally appreciate that feeling of being needed.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
I love Scotty and Kevin. I sat on the edge of my seat watching last week's episode praying that Kevin would finally forgive Scotty. He would be a fool to let Scotty go!
ReplyDeleteScotty is soooooo much of a better person then Kevin!
ReplyDeleteKevin is so self-centered
Ha, I love how many people say the Walkers are so self-centered. I kind of agree, actually...but to an extent. When it comes right down to it, Kevin repeatedly does what's best for someone else despite natural tendencies to defensively detach or to want them to toughen up and deal with stuff the way he has. To act against strong emotional baggage or natural inclinations could mean far more than to act out of some need to please others or for someone who doesn't have that baggage to do the same things or more. He may not readily see how his actions affect others, but when it does dawn on him, usually by someone telling him, he's responsive, even if initially stubborn.
ReplyDeleteWhatever Kevin may have been blind to in the relationship dynamics, Scotty schtooped some hotty, which hardly compares in magnitude with Kevin's neglect on Scotty's big night, even though that was a big deal and totally petty of Kevin. Scotty should have communicated all of this with Kevin BEFORE secretly penetrating a young douchebag to make himself feel better.
But then, I identify more in some ways with Kevin, and more in others with Scotty.
I should, like, totally call Scotty and Kevin and see how they're doing.