- The holidays are an important time for me and I'd love to have someone that means a lot to me to be able to share them with
- I love winter and part of that is being able to cuddle up next to someone I care about (I love cuddling but I'm picky about who I'll cuddle with)
- My birthday is coming up I don't want anything in particular as a gift but rather would appreciate the chance to spend the special day with someone who I care about and who I know cares about me in return
- I love to show my appreciation and my interest in the one I care about whether that be through simple notes hidden for them to find or even a simple text message or voice message to say hello to let them know I'm thinking about them. No one likes to be away from someone they care about but when you are, for events such as the holidays, there's something fun and a little romantic about being able to say hello on webcam or texting a little back and forth to let the other know you're thinking about them.
As we go through life, I believe we are constantly defining who we are. I know that this is the case for me and from what I can tell, it's the case for many others. That being said....here I go.
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Holidays...
The holidays are an interesting time of year. Though I'm confident in myself as an individual and happy with who I am, I always find myself wishing I had someone special this time of year. As I think about why the following reasons come to mind:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment