What an interesting experience.
As I was working last night until about 1:15 I was watching as my parents would sign into their gmail account and then sign back out again. My mind kept wondering what they were thinking. I wanted to hear from them but the possibilities of what I could hear back from them kept me from wanting to hear from them at the same time.
As I was getting into my car my phone vibrated and I had a new email from my parents. My mom had fallen asleep but my dad had written me a very nice two page letter to me. I read it twice last night and it's been on my mind most of the day today. I feel good about things overall....I really do. However, the challenge now exists of how best to proceed from here? One thing I've learned is that time can be one of the best indicators to help us know where to focus our efforts.
I'm grateful for this blog. I'm glad I have a place to express my thoughts and feelings.
For now, I'm going to keep living my life and work towards progress...."my" progress.
Way to go!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I'm so glad that you are feeling good about all of this! Way to go!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I dont think we have ever met nor have I ever commented, but I read you blog. Congrats on taking this hard step. I hope it all works out!
ReplyDeleteDear Andy,
ReplyDeleteI am very happy for you! I am gla that things, thus far, have gone well for you. I know this must be an anxious time for you right now, wondering how things will continue going for you. I trust your instincts and know that you have done what you feel is the right and best thing to do. Good on you!!
And, I hope you can get some good rest one of these first days! You work far too hard and long. :)
Please take good care.
I love you and appreciate your friendship and the ways in which you have reached out to me, helped me, and touched my life, all for the better.
I am lucky to know you. :)
Love, always, Duck.