Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Letter update

I'm about to go to bed but I felt I should post an update on my letter to my parents. I don't have it done. I intended to work on it tonight but I just couldn't. I'm feeling very lonely tonight and I feel that a big part of it has come from being so focused the past few days on something that I don't have but that I long for so much. Sometimes I hate posting personal things like that on my blog because I don't want anyone to feel that I discount how much you mean to me but its not the same.

Thank you so very much to each of you that provided me with suggestions and/or encouragement. Its wonderful to feel so loved. I'll let you know when I'm done and how things go.

Andy
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

3 comments:

  1. Andy, I love you! That is really all that I wanted to say. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love you man. I completely understand sadness for what you worry to ever have. I suppose when you're writing a letter like what you're working on for your parents, you probably think about that lack a bit more. Otherwise, I'd say, "try not to focus on it...or even think about it unnecessarily." Work to feel grateful and realize that you're in such a good place. Love you Andy. Ciao till later. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. More than once I've lain in bed with tears welling up in my eyes, longing for something that I can't let myself have (and ashamed that the touch of my wife lying next to me isn't enough).

    But the feelings pass, and most of the time life is good and I am happy.

    [[HUG]]

    ReplyDelete