As some of you know, I spent this past weekend with the majority of my family helping my parents with a project. My entire family was together except one sister and it just happened to be the sister that already knows about me. As I drove home Wednesday I wondered if I would have a chance, without any nieces or nephews around, to fully come out to the rest of my sisters. I kind of hoped that I would. I didn't. I did, however, talk with a good friend about part of his coming out process and am now working on a method of telling my sisters. I'm not sure why I feel the need right now to tell them but I do. I feel that its the right time for them and that I'm in the right place to be able to answer their questions and be open and honest with them. I hope this all happens soon.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
No comments:
Post a Comment