Thursday, May 13, 2010

Power of accountability

I recently become friends with this great guy who is totally amazing. Though we've really only been friends for a short time, I highly value my friendship with him. We were texting night getting to know each other better and he asked me if I still wore my g's. Simple enough question. I had a simple answer for him but the thoughts that followed in my mind weren't so simple.

I had made a choice sometime about a year ago to not wear them anymore. Only a handful of people knew, appropriately so, but because very few people knew, no one questioned me on it. As I thought about it this past weekend I wondered, "why don't I?". I couldn't come up with any good reasons not too and easily found very good reasons too, so, I am. Its a great feeling and how grateful I am to good friends who aren't afraid to ask why or why not and inspire some accountability.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment