Sunday, October 19, 2008

The beginning....

I know that this is published on the internet and that by me doing this, there is a chance that some people close and dear to me may come across this and my hope is that, if you are one of those reading this, you will not judge me unjustly but rather realize that I am a child of God just the same as you. I am experiencing my life while you are experiencing yours and though our lives may be different in one degree or another, the fact remains that we are children of a Heavenly Father who loves us very much and wants us to be happy. Thank you for caring enough about me to read this and please, feel free to share any thoughts openly with me.

1 comment:

  1. I want to make sure to ask, but is it ok if I put a link to your blog on mine? If you want to wait a little, that's fine...and maybe smart.

    ReplyDelete