I'd like to quote from Ty Mansfield and hopefully its okay. In his book he writes, "The path has been marked with highs and lows - the inner war between Jekyll and Hyde often feeling like the perfect analogy - but even when I felt distant from the Lord as the result of a loss of faith and resulting choices, I had never felt stronger at any point in my life that the Lord loved me, was with me, and would not forsake me.". I can tell you this is true from personal experience. I think Ty found the perfect analogy for this feeling but the bottom line is the Lord will never abandone us....ever. Regardless of what we do, he will always be there. He certainly may not like what we do, and I don't blame him, but he'll always love us. I have felt this unfailing love many times in my life and am so grateful for it. No matter what you do, don't forget that he's there and you're never alone.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
No comments:
Post a Comment