Better turn out to be good chili!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
As we go through life, I believe we are constantly defining who we are. I know that this is the case for me and from what I can tell, it's the case for many others. That being said....here I go.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Chili Cook-off
So, there is chili cook-off at my office today that I signed up for last week before realizing I'd be in Idaho the night before and morning of. So, in order to not let anyone down, I got up this morning and made my chili, plugged in my power inverter in my car, and will be cooking my chili on the way to salt lake today. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ha ha ha. Wow, I just laughed really well. Wow, that's awesome. Wow man, you're especially rare. You rock. Ha ha...
ReplyDeleteLove you man. Thank you so much for being here. Really.
What dedication!
ReplyDeleteYou should try my "Texas Smokin" Chili - it won first price at our ward chili cookoff :)
btw, welcome to the Mormon queerosphere. I added a link to your blog on my blog; so, now it's official :) I hope you don't mind.