As we go through life, I believe we are constantly defining who we are. I know that this is the case for me and from what I can tell, it's the case for many others. That being said....here I go.
Friday, November 28, 2008
Thomas Edison quote
"I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
I have always loved this thought by Edison, too. He was an amazing man. I remember giving a talk about him when I was 8 years old. He had, while selling candy on the train, been pulled up by the ears by the conductor. The quote I remember saying about him was that he did not mind being mostly deaf because "it enabled me to get closer to my wife than otherwise had been permitted." :) I have a blog question for you, too- how and where did you find your music? The music box? It is very nice and I would love to be able to add music to my blog. Thank you for any help you can offer with this. I would have written you an e-mail, instead of leaving the question here, but there was no e-mail address. Thank you! Duck.
I have always loved his perspective. Thanks for reminding me.
ReplyDeleteI have always loved this thought by Edison, too. He was an amazing man. I remember giving a talk about him when I was 8 years old. He had, while selling candy on the train, been pulled up by the ears by the conductor. The quote I remember saying about him was that he did not mind being mostly deaf because "it enabled me to get closer to my wife than otherwise had been permitted." :) I have a blog question for you, too- how and where did you find your music? The music box? It is very nice and I would love to be able to add music to my blog. Thank you for any help you can offer with this. I would have written you an e-mail, instead of leaving the question here, but there was no e-mail address. Thank you! Duck.
ReplyDeleteAnoher quote I really like from Thomas Edison is:
ReplyDelete"What you are will show in what you do."
Happy day. :)