Tonight I was reviewing some thoughts I jotted down last week at church and while looking for some quotes that were used, I came across the following by Elder Neil A. Maxwell: "Do not let the future be held hostage by the past." I don't know about any of you but I am guilty of this far too often. I think it's so very important to allow the future to be better from the past but it's also essential that we let go of the things in our past that are holding us back from progressing in the future. I'm grateful to so many people that I've had the chance to get to know some through their blogs in the past few weeks. You have been a great source of strength and motivation for me. I am in a much happier state that I was before I learned of these blogs and I'm very thankful for that. I am no where near where I would like to be but I'm not sure that the result I'm looking for is completely possible. Regardless, thank you for helping me realize the benefit of putting my past behind and moving forward with me life.
I hope you all have a great Sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment