Thursday, November 13, 2008

My inner voice

I'm struggling tonight. Not in the way I usually struggle but I'm struggling because I'm so conflicted. I don't like what's going on in the world right now. This is mostly regarding the attacks on my church but also with my country. As I was driving home from work tonight I was catching up on some news on my phone and my inner voice wanted to speak out so badly. I have so many thoughts and fears and suggestions that I want to get out but I see two problems: 1. I don't feel I have an effective medium to do so; 2. Who would listen. Don't get me wrong, those of you who read my ramblings are so very important to me but what influence do we have? I don't like writing on the lovely ksl message boards (though I do more than I should perhaps) but I feel that I have so much to say and no where to say anything. Maybe I should write my elected leaders. I don't know. Its late, I have a massive headache, I'm tired, and maybe I can just talk myself into forgetting about things tonight and going to sleep. Thanks for reading.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

  1. Let it out baby! All the avenues you mentioned are good. Maybe even call in to a talk radio show or something. I often feel similar pent up frustration, but fall back on the feelings that came to me after 9/11 as I expressed in my blog November 6th. See if you agree with my conclusion of "what I can do."

    ReplyDelete