Just a thought....thanks for reading. :)
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
As we go through life, I believe we are constantly defining who we are. I know that this is the case for me and from what I can tell, it's the case for many others. That being said....here I go.
Friday, November 21, 2008
Peaceful thought
While the pic isn't the best, I love sunset on the snow capped mountains. Its a very peaceful image to me. I think this is so for a couple of reasons: 1. I love the snow. Seriously, I love it; 2. I love when the sun highlights the white snow and shades out the brown mountain. Its a reminder to me to focus on the white, pure things in my life and try to look beyond those darker things that exist.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Andy, You often post thoughtful comments and I am always uplifted because of them. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteThanks man for the encouragement. I find that often times in life it gets hard to be positive all of the time and even though I can put on a pretty good facade that life is good and things are swell, I need little reminders like this that life really isn't as bad as I thought.
ReplyDeleteI loved those views when I was there at school too--the snow on the mountaintops glowing pink and gold against the darkening blue sky as the rest of the valley faded into dusk. I don't miss everything about "Prozac Valley" but those views of the mountains, I definitely do. Thanks for the pic and the reminder.
ReplyDelete