I have walked in darkness for a seasonI have loved listening to this song. It is a very real thing for me to listen to and be able to personalize this desire to have the Lord, my Savior & Redeemer, breathe in me and fill my entire soul with his love, comfort, understanding, peace etc etc. There are times when I feel that I am close to allowing this to happen but then there are times when I know I am far from this occuring. Where ever I am at, I know he is there waiting for me, willing to help me, calling me closer to him so that he may breathe in me the eternal blessings that are mine.
I have wandered and drifted from Your reach
But something's changed-I can't explain the reason
And I know without a doubt that this is where I want to be
So I come with no pretension
Seeking Your redemption
Chorus:
Take this heart
It's all I have to offer
Take these hands
And lead me home again
Make me equal to the love that You have given me
Everything I am and all I ever hope to be
I lay before You
And I implore You
Breathe in me
Born again with the peace
I so desperately need
Breathe in me
Breath of life-Holy One who made me
Change my heart and make my spirit whole
With new life I pray that You will wake me
How I need Your light to reignite the embers in my soul
I am empty - I am weary
How I plead for You to hear me
Repeat Chorus
Thank you to so many of you that constantly help and encourage me to get me to this place. May our loving Heavenly Father bless you with the righteous desires of your hearts this holiday season and always. I love you for who you have helped me to become, for who you will continue to help me to become, more importantly, for who you are! You are wonderful and I'm grateful to know you.
No comments:
Post a Comment