As we go through life, I believe we are constantly defining who we are. I know that this is the case for me and from what I can tell, it's the case for many others. That being said....here I go.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
New goal
Clean this mess up so I can use my desk again....anyone want to help? :( Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
Well, I'd like to report that everything is done but it's not. My desk is cleaned off but only because the stuff (crap) on it has been relocated to a place better able to sort it all out. It's going to take a few days to go through it all because I have to work both jobs Monday - Thursday of this week (14 hour days :( ) but at least progress is being made.
One hour of snow shoveling for one hour of desk organizing :)
ReplyDeleteYour desk cracks me up. My wife thinks mine is such a mess. It is nothing compared to yours. :)
ReplyDeleteWow! I am impressed!
ReplyDeleteum, you wouldn't want me to help. i'm a minimalist, so i'd throw everything away!
ReplyDeleteWell, I'd like to report that everything is done but it's not. My desk is cleaned off but only because the stuff (crap) on it has been relocated to a place better able to sort it all out. It's going to take a few days to go through it all because I have to work both jobs Monday - Thursday of this week (14 hour days :( ) but at least progress is being made.
ReplyDelete