"If you are lonely, please know you can find comfort.
If you are discouraged,please know you can find hope.
If you are poor in spirit, please know you can be strengthened.
If you feel you are broken, please know you can be mended."
I was deeply touched by that thought. Its such a simple message but so essential. Its a message that is not always easy to understand and not always easy to "hear" when our hearts aren't necessarily open to spiritual guidance but so profound. Comfort, hope, strength, and mending....all made possible by one who loves is far more than we can comprehend.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
This is a comforting thought, Andy. Thank you for sharing it. I hope you are doing alright. I think of you often and am sending good energy your way. Happy day. :) Duck
ReplyDeleteAndy, thanks for the thought. I will put the books on my reading list. If you ever head home, stop by for a minute on the way.
ReplyDelete