As we go through life, I believe we are constantly defining who we are. I know that this is the case for me and from what I can tell, it's the case for many others. That being said....here I go.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Christmas lights
Some maybe would question whether or not I'm gay because of my amazing decorations but.....that's their problem! Ha ha ha Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
Great lights, Andy! You did yourself proud. :) Hey, I changes the address to my blog: www.thesentineldeclaredward.blogspot.com Thank you for being one of my peeps. :) I enjoy you! Stay safe. Duck
Andy, I read your comment on Bravone's blog. I am sorry to hear you are struggling with your feelings right now. How may I help? I am a good listener. And, I will keep your confidences. Duck
@Robert - Thanks for the compliment man. It's better than nothing which is what I was planning for this year.
@Bravone - I'd love to come help! I actually like putting up lights outside at my parents house because you can do some cool stuff to make things look nice versus putting up lights at my apartment. :(
@Duck - Thanks for posting. I appreciate your care & concern. Things are going better but I haven't had a chance to blog lately so hopefully an update will be coming soon.
Love the decorations. You're awesome. Love ya man.
ReplyDeleteI wish you were gay enough to come put lights on my house!
ReplyDeleteLove you man.
Great lights, Andy! You did yourself proud. :)
ReplyDeleteHey, I changes the address to my blog: www.thesentineldeclaredward.blogspot.com
Thank you for being one of my peeps. :) I enjoy you! Stay safe. Duck
Andy, I read your comment on Bravone's blog. I am sorry to hear you are struggling with your feelings right now. How may I help? I am a good listener. And, I will keep your confidences. Duck
ReplyDelete@Robert - Thanks for the compliment man. It's better than nothing which is what I was planning for this year.
ReplyDelete@Bravone - I'd love to come help! I actually like putting up lights outside at my parents house because you can do some cool stuff to make things look nice versus putting up lights at my apartment. :(
@Duck - Thanks for posting. I appreciate your care & concern. Things are going better but I haven't had a chance to blog lately so hopefully an update will be coming soon.
@Duck: Why can't I comment on your blog anymore?
ReplyDelete